The Marksans business strategy is based on integrating and leveraging company strengths to fuel growth. Our core competency is to move aggressively and satisfy increasing demand from our clients and becoming a preferred business partner.
Leveraging Approvals and Building on Our Strengths
- FDA, TGA, MHRA approved facility with largest capacity of Soft gelatin formulations in India
- Export to Regulated markets – USA, Europe, Australia and Canada to drive profits
- Strong R&D capabilities
Our Strategic Initiatives
- Rapid filing of ANDAs/ MAs in the US, Europe and the emerging markets
- Expanding Custom Research and Manufacturing Support (CRAMS) Services in the regulated markets
- Acquiring growing and profitable pharmaceutical companies and/ or products
- We have entered into a share purchase agreement with UK's Hale Group to acquire its entire share capital, along with its subsidiary company Bell, Sons & Co. (Druggists) Ltd.
- We have acquired Nova Pharmaceuticals Australasia Pty Ltd. and Relonchem Ltd.
- Entering into out-licensing arrangements with major pharmaceutical companies in US and Europe to manufacture and market Post Patent and Off Patent drugs
Focus Areas - Europe, US and Emerging Markets
- Leveraging our state-of-the-art infrastructure to become a preferred manufacturing partner for large MNC pharmaceutical companies
- Establishing a strong presence in the US generic pharmaceutical market
- Focussing on building IP assets, especially in the niche dosage forms
- Out-licensing IP to drive growth/ scalability
- Building and launching portfolios of generic products in niche segments, technology driven products (also seeking newer potential markets)
- Building significant OTC presence across the regulated markets
© Copyright 2013 Marksans Pharma.