Since incorporation in 2001, Marksans Pharma has undergone various phases of transformation, consolidation, mergers and acquisitions. From its initial identity of being a wholly owned subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the organization has grown from strength-to-strength to make a mark in the global pharmaceutical space.
- Marksans Pharma establlished itself as a global player
- Acquired Bells, Sons & Co. (Druggists) Ltd.
- Acquired Relonchem Limited
- Acquired Nova Pharmaceuticals Australasia Pty Ltd.
- Spun-off into a separate entity - Glenmark Laboratories Ltd.
- Changed its name to "Marksans Pharma Ltd"
- Marksans was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.