R & D Capabilities
At Marksans Pharma, R&D is a major strength. Marksans has a team of over 50 experienced scientists specializing in Formulation Development, Analytical development and Conducting Stability Studies.
Our dedicated research team is committed to developing a range of formulation and products as per customer specifications and for positively impacting health and well-being.
Our premier R&D infrastructure is located at our manufacturing facility at Verna, Goa and another multi-purpose unit is located at Southport, UK.
Key R&D Areas
Our research effort drives our vision of becoming a respected, profitable and integrated global pharmaceuticals company. A focused effort in defined areas and a lasting interest in new technology are the key features of our efforts.
Our R&D centre is active across almost all facets of the business, which includes:
- Developing generic products and pharmaceutical formulations
- Identifying niche areas (such as Cardiovascular diseases, Diabetes, and Neuroscience), for product development
- Post Patent filing for regulated and emerging markets
- Collaborating with our partners for developing drugs, which are going Off Patent
These activities are synchronized to provide Marksans a competitive advantage in the new patent regime. In the near future, the company has ambitious plans for expanding its research capabilities for focused R&D activities, in the shortest time and at the lowest cost.
- A full-fledged R&D Centre at Goa equipped with the most modern research infrastructure
- A team of distinguished scientists who can leverage their skills to develop products as per emerging business opportunities
- An ability to formulate and market drugs in the shortest possible lead time
- We have established ourselves as a brand for developing Soft Gelatin Capsules based products for global markets
Contract Research and Collaboration
The Marksans R&D unit initiates major value-added relationships with academia, hospitals and other research-based organizations. With its valuable assets like expert scientists, trained staff, and sophisticated infrastructure, Marksans encourages collaborations with international companies.
These activities help us track our developmental activities against the highest benchmarks.